Homeopathic Schools for Low Cost Consultations
Academy of Homeopathy Education Low Cost Clinic
From their website: AHE NYC is committed to excellence in homeopathic education and clinical resources. Our low-cost clinic offers access to high-quality homeopathy care at a fraction of the cost typical in the metropolitan area. Because homeopathy works to restore balance and increase the body’s capacity for healing, people seek homeopathy for nearly any complaint, from the chronic to the short-term. Issues such as eczema, asthma, migraines, depression, insomnia, infertility, hormonal imbalances, and depression are just a few examples of reasons people have used homeopathy.
The AHE NYC | World teaching clinics are offered several days each month and clients can be seen in person, or via video consultation. Clinic hours are 10 am to 6 pm EST. Appointments are required. Initial appointments are $50 and take approximately ninety minutes, and follow-up appointments cost $40 and last thirty minutes. All clients will have a case manager with whom they will continue a long-term relationship.
EMAIL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT: email@example.com
Northwestern Academy of Homeopathy
From their website: At NAH, we are able to offer a lower-cost homeopathic consultation to the general public. The clinic is staffed by advanced student practitioners, graduates, and supervised by faculty.
Initial appointments are typically about 2.5 hours, the cost is $60 and includes your remedy. Follow-up appointments are typically 45 minutes to 1 hour with a cost of $40 including your remedy. Consultations that occur between appointments, additional remedies, or remedies between appointments, incur a small fee.
- Staffed by advanced students and supervised by faculty
- Operates during school hours (exact days vary)
- A client may be in a room with 4-5 people
- Other appointments are available with a faculty member for class observations
- Some appointments may be available remotely via Zoom video-conferencing technology
- Staffed by graduate practitioners currently in private practice who offer select appointments during the month at a reduced rate
- Hours include days and evenings, occasional weekends
- Zoom video-conferencing appointments are available for those not living in the Twin Cities area
- Appointments with graduate practitioners are one-on-one
If you have any recommendations to add to this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information. Thanks!